posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Best Pocket Cruiser

Captain Morgan wrote in message
[Default] On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:24:01 -0500, Ben Turpin
wrote:

I need some recommendations for a pocket cruiser in the size 18-22 ft.
It must be trailerable. I've looked at the more obvious ones such as
the Catalina 22 and WWP-19. Any others I should look at? At Compacs
really worth the premium?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

I would take a serious look at a Slipper 17. Well built, classic lines
and not your run of the mill boat.

Captain Morgan

Hmmmmm! Would that be Capt. "Charlie Morgan" aka Bitty Bill?
Bwahahahahahhahah! You can run but you can't hide. The headers tell the
tale.

Wilbur Hubbard