posted to alt.sailing.asa
Terry K Terry K is offline

Default Unhappy Corolla Owners

On Jun 22, 9:01 am, "Capt. Lewry" wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

oups.com...

The #1 complaint about Toyota was that it supposedly got the same gas
mileage (23 mpg) as the Subaru!

No, you clearly did not read the complaints on Edmunds either.

Corolla issues:

Poor/unsafe handling even with tire upgrade
Brake fade
Vague center steering response at speed
Too much road noise for long drives
Too little room for adults
Awful powerplant and accelration for highway use
MPG far less than expected.
NO 5 star crash rating as with Legacy.

It's okay for trips to the A&P, but a real car it aint.

Sorry!

RB

Most of us do not need a real car.

Bright lad! I want Annie Lectric town car that costs so little to
drive it's essentially free. Now there's a way to upgrade transport
pollution and reduce the price of plastic. The batteries are
recyclable. There is no reason an electric car can't last at least as
long as a decent refrigerator.

I'll take a bus between major centers if I can rent an electric
reasonable for half a day or two.

Can't do that today.

Now, if we could organise an electric tractor battery change system,
We could get unregulated transports off the roads and cheaper
shipping. Bring back the trains! clean coal! End the energy monopoly
of oil!

Insure drivers, not cars!

Shills, beware!

Terry K