posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Best Pocket Cruiser

Whenever anybody asks a question in
this forum, one should always run an internet search

If you had any background in the arts, cinema or otherwise, you'd have
known who Ben Turpin was to begin with. He was insured against his
eyes uncrossing....and I learned about him in my HS film class. Later
I saw some of his work at the Thalia during their comedy greats
festival. I don't know a single person who's so out of touch and
ignorant that they don't know who Turpin, Harold Loyd or Keaton were.
Beyond that the topic posted is a sure sign of a troll.
You and Scotty are so eager to crawl up someone's ass it's pathetic.
Don't forget to inform people that you don't even own a sailboat, and
motor around like most stink potters.

RB
35s5
NY