posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Converting Diesel engines to burn Bio-fuel

"Vic Smith" wrote in
message news

Yep. And now I'm hearing all this crying about the poor

U.S. auto
mfgs from different sources.
I saw 3 ads on TV yesterday by these jokers, in

succession.
1. Chrysler - a big minivan gas hog.
2. Ford - a huge honking crew cab PU gas hog.
3. GM - a Caddie Escalade gas hog.
Now maybe that marketing was a coincidence or a product of

the
cable channel(s) I was watching (CNN, Fox or MSNBC - can't

remember).
But it doesn't matter. Keep marketing gas guzzlers and

you will die
or become further marginalized by the Asian automakers.

Have you never driven on a busy interstate? 80% of the cars
are SUVs and PUs.
BTW, my truck gets 6.5 MPG now.

SBV