bb

Default Manatee protection

On 20 Aug 2003 10:59:12 -0700, (Scott
McFadden) wrote:

bb wrote in message . ..
On 19 Aug 2003 13:58:36 -0700,
(Scott
McFadden) wrote:

Mother Nature always gets around to dealing with abnormally high
animal populations whether we humans like it or not.

She is not at all "pretty and nice" about it, either.

There's one animal in particular that has been left out of this for
awhile.

Which one might that be?

Surely not humans as the self inflicted, devastating, carnages of WW1
& WW2 show we are quite effective at "limiting" our population, all by
ourselves.

Maybe a lot of people were killed, but certainly the population hasn't
been limited. It's bound to happen sooner or later, but it hasn't
yet.

bb