posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing

Default Mac26X fit for all waters

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
k.net...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:32:55 -0400, Jeff wrote:

The one possibility might be a used Corsair F24 tri - rather
spartan
on the accommodations, but shoal draft, wicked fast, and used they
can
be under 30K.

Thanks. I had discounted tri's because of cabin size, but after
looking a little deeper now, the F24 is a possibility for the trips
have in mind. This thing can sail as fast as a Mac can power, and
actually drafts less.

It can also turn turtle in a cat's meow. (pun intended). But, tris
are a little less likely to turn turtle than catamarans. Any sane
person who wants to sail a multi will go tri.

Wilbur Hubbard

Np, any sane person who wants to sail a multi will go with a Wharrum
Cat.

Yah, right! Would that be James Wharrum? Bwahahahahahhahahahahahah!

I think a "Wharram" cat would be better. And there's some clowns here
who claim I don't know anything about boats?

Wilbur Hubbard