D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 14, 1:33 pm, "Mike" wrote:
Bill, why do you continue on with this moron? He continually makes an
idiot
of himself. This is my favorite of his cut and paste:

Payment Convenience
No need to arrange bank financing; also, as a full service leasing
company, we can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many
makes and models. One stop shopping can save you a lot of time.

So, if he didn't cut and paste it, bassy must be a full service leasing
company! He's not even smart enough to change it so it looks like it's
his
own.

Hmmm, and you call ME a moron. Where did I say that I agreed with all
of the instances? I simply stated to Bill's comment that there is ONLY
ONE VALID REASON to lease, is purely wrong. Do you disagree with me,
or are you just being what you like to call others?

And these reasons from a leasing company are meant to show they are valid
reasons?

What did P.T. Barnum say?