Dan Dan is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

basskisser wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:55 pm, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:34 pm, Dan wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now that you sized up Bill for some bizarre reason, what is your point?
When you refer to an expensive vehicle do you mean your Ranger? Been
sucking down too many Molson's tonight, Donnie?
Danny Boy...the pipes are calling...
Try to stay focused. Big Shot Bill is trashing my "el cheapo Ranger" An
expensive vehicle for me is one with a lease payment over $500.00 per month.
You'll have to ask Bill what he considers worthy.
No Molson but you've made me thirsty for a cold Labatt Blue.
"The pipes are calling"? Is that a Canadian term or something really
old people used to say - back in the day?
Great. Once again showing your pure ignorance.

From you that means...nothing. Move on, pot grower

Are you stating in a public forum that I grow pot, stalker?

Grew, grow, what's the difference, Walter?