posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default 1D35--first races

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

Where did you think we went after Saturday's races?

a whorehouse?

SV

Ain't none where he was...they're all dyed in the wool Lutherans
there...

Say what??? Have you forgotten about all those Dutch Reformed?

Max

In Whitehall? Not many...mostly Lutherans...that's why all the Danish
stuff during the 4th of July parade (I don't think Ms. Asparagus is
Danish, though...)

We aren't racing in Whitehall.

Max

eeewwwwww...you're racing "down there"???? OK...yeah...you are surrounded
by them....I was referring to your night on A dock though unless you've
moved to a different A dock...BTW, we just stripped the jib off Chanteuse,
got out the extra lines required by the marina, and sheepshanked down the
main for hurricane season...still have a few more things to do (the marina
is really proactive about hurricane preparation)...at least we are in a
hole so don't have to have the boat pulled or anchored out
somewhere...still have to tie the dinghy to a tree....

We're still on A-dock, but several years ago we moved out to Denny
Schimmel's (White Horse) old slip--next to the last one farthest out on the
north side. It's a 50' slip, so we can get the Whaler in front of Clover.

No hurricanes here. Good luck.

Max