posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default concrete submarine yacht is possible and affordable

On Jun 10, 5:19 pm, wellmer wrote:
On May 28, 9:39 am, OldNick wrote:

On 27 May 2007 21:06:03 -0700, wellmer wrote stuff
and I replied:

There are many submarine yachts of any form of construction around the
world. Most of them are a nuisance and are still attached to their
moorings.

submarine yachts based on concrete hulls are possible, available and
affordable, building cost, maintainance cost, is lower than a similar
sized surface yacht. Check out my prototype of a 20 ton yacht
submarine i developed, built, dived, tested, back in the 90ties, at:
(http://concretesubmarine.com)
Let me hear your opinion, comments, input...looking for a network to
take this a step further...
Cheers Wil

Human bevaviour: Bestiality with a brain

Hello OldNick

submarine yachting is not only a concept idea - i tested it out for a
decade...
Cheers Wil- Hide quoted text -

I did see a cement boat the other day on a trailer in CT. It was about
16-20 feet long, and very square. Looked more like a barge with a
little cabin on top. But it was cement, or concrete, or mud, or
something similar.