posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Mac26X fit for all waters

* Scotty wrote, On 6/11/2007 11:34 PM:
At 18 feet wide I don't think any of my sisterships have
ever been on a trailer!

probably right, but it is doable.

Actually, I should have added "on a public road." My boat, and its
sisters, were hauled on a special trailer from the factory (the same
building Alberg 30's and Whitby 42's were built in) across the lot to
the marina for launch with a crane. Virtually all of the boats left
the factory on their own bottoms, but there were rumors that a few of
the smaller cats (15 foot beams) left on the highway.