posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Mac26X fit for all waters

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:10:56 +0200 (CEST), Ed Gordon
wrote:

Now, that's a pretty dumb statement!!! Maybe if you spent some time out of
"protected water" you might see some Macs in "unprotected" water.

I spend plenty of time out of protected water. How about you?

Frankly I haven't seen any Macs in the Gulf of Mexico, on the Atlantic
Coast, in the Gulf Stream, or even the Bahamas. They'd be OK in most
of the Bahamas once they got there, but as they say, first you've got
to get there.