posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Mac26X fit for all waters

"Ed Gordon" wrote in message
8...

You can't make the rigging too tight on a Mac because the roof supports
the mast and there isn't a post under it. You could bend the roof if you
tried to make the mast too tight.

--
Cheerio,
Ed Gordon

So when the wind pipes up to force 6 or 7 and the mast starts pumping and
flexing that cabintop and you're 2000 miles from anywhere... "Oh God, thy
sea is so big and my boat is so small, and why didn't you bless me with two
broken legs on the day before I was to set off on this voyage?"