basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Jun 11, 12:35 pm, HK wrote:
basskisser wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:45 pm, "roto" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Jun 9, 11:51 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news:Yr2dnUMNo5zi1_bbnZ2dnUVZ_v7inZ2d@comcast. com...
JR North wrote:
Nice, cozy kitchenette. Even looks a little marine-ish. It really
needs
copper outlet and switch plates to finish it off.
JR
HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.
Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.
I have one cabinet left over. Weird.
http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h
http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv
I guess I could build a boat. :}
There's an idea.
And may not meet code. Most places now require a florescent light
fixture
for the main light.- Hide quoted text -
"most places"???? That's pure bull****.
The state of Kali requires them for at least 50% of all lighting in a
new/remodeled kitchen.- Hide quoted text -

But California isn't "most places".

Based upon the lack of knowledge he has exhibited here, I wouldn't hire
Bilious Bill to change a lightbulb.- Hide quoted text -

Amen!