Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.
Not too shabby.

Looks great.

Seems as if the cabinet or the part under it over the refrigerator is
askew. And why didn't you get an under cabinet microwave? They have
built in filters for recirculating the air from the fan. And if it is
your office or hideaway, I would think you fit in well in San
Francisco with those tea cups and pitchers on the dustcatcher shelves.

Either your eyes are askew or you are not used to the distortion a
semiwide angle lens can impart to angles. I didn't get an undercounter
microwave because I didn't want one. How's that? The "tea cups and
pitchers" are part of my wife's collection of whatever the hell that
stuff is called.

Now, you can get back to your day job of painting garages.

Harry,
Ignore Bill, He just doesn't appreciate your retro double wide decor. I
think the posters pinned to the wall look great.