Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

Not too shabby.

Looks great.

Seems as if the cabinet or the part under it over the refrigerator is askew.
And why didn't you get an under cabinet microwave? They have built in
filters for recirculating the air from the fan. And if it is your office or
hideaway, I would think you fit in well in San Francisco with those tea cups
and pitchers on the dustcatcher shelves.