JimH JimH is offline

Default Kitchen Carpentry 101

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 14:17:56 -0500, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Next week I'm getting a colonoscopy. I'm wondering if I should post
pictures. Any ideas?

Well, if you are trying to emulate Harry, you could, but only if you
perform the work yourself....

I'd just skip the whole thing.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000748-2, 06/09/2007
Tested on: 6/9/2007 3:51:15 PM

John is whining again? Why am I not surprised?

Before he was in my bozo bin I remember him posting picture after picture
here (none having anything to do with boats) and now he whines when someone
else does the same thing.

Double standards strike again.

BTW: Nice job Harry. I believe John is just jealous.