posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

Death Trap? Since my commute is 40ft, and I drive less in a week than
you do driving one way to your boat,

Your car is not safe. Period. Drive it around the corner and you're
no less likely to get in a crash. In fact close to home is where most
accidents happen.
Sorry, Joe. No one's buying that your happy with your miserable old
boat and car. I'm looking out my window and looking at three of my
cars, all less than 15 months old...the practical Sedona van with it's
7 channel theatre system, the ultra comfy AWD Tribeca and the brand
new LGT which is capable of 0-60 in under 5.3 seconds. Enjoy your
rusting heap! And the car too!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5