posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Hey Max! More car stuff....

On Jun 8, 12:24 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

I have a pair of watches that cost more than your car...actually, if I
sold them they might be worth more than your houseboat!!!

BWAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

Material Girl...you rock with your rice burners and watches.

Speaking of Houses..see the house on Red stilts on the cut, has the
mobil cherry picker parked in front? Do you think thats a better place
to live then say ...your house? With new central air and paint of
course...Water Front Living, great views, 80 ft of dock, 3 bedroom,
office, and workshop. What do you think?

http://marinas.com/view/marina/4117

If you look carefully you can see my truck and car. Taken just before
Hurricane Rita. Infact everyone on the docks is getting ready. I bet
someone photographed all the local marinas hoping to sell before
pictures to the owners.

Notice the George Buler Dragonfly? RedClouds bow is peaking out from
around a corner.

Joe