posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

My Kia

Bwahahahahahahahaha..biggest laughing stock since the Yugo..

Yeah, too bad Kia and Hyundai (the same company) are now beating every
American car for reliability and are close to the Japanese cars, if
not as good already. I remember when Honda first hit US
shores...people have learned since then. Kia/Hyundai are not fooling
around. The Sedona is ranked higher than the Sienna and where does do
the US vans rate? Dead last place! Of course Kia's aint cheap anymore.
But I guess that's not funny for Americans who buy American made junk.

Or for Joe who doesn't even have a modern safe car. He probably labors
under the famous delusion that "old cars were build tougher." LOL!!!

RB
35s5
NY