posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

Like I said! It's a SLUG. A rusted out SLUG. It's good that it's so
slow, as the front suspensions on those old Fords made them rolling
death traps.

You aint kidding. It's a deathtrap for sure. Poor Joe talks about fire
safety and drives an car that's just about deadly in any serious
accident. My Kia with it's ladder frame remains the safest vehicle
under 6000 lbs on the market. Even without it's amazing structural
engineering, the Kia/Hyundai vans are also fitted with front and side
airbags for all rows and the thing can carry a lot of stuff from Home
Depot as well. Add to that stability and traction control and it's a
very comprehensive family mover.
Oh....there's that word again that has no connection to poor lonely
Joe. Family.

RB
35s5
NY