posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

On Jun 8, 9:36 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:32:09 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 8, 9:19 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:39:48 -0700, Joe
wrote:

4. When are you going to buy a descent car?

Just because your car can only go down hill doesn't mean that anyone
else wants one.

CWM

I do not have a car..I have a truck. It will go up a steeper hill then
most anyone's car with the granny gears in it.

I hate to be the one to tell you this Joe, but your rusty old
Econoline van with half the body missing to make you think it's
somehow a pickup truck,

Rusty? The 1961 Econoline was the first unibody truck, made of steel 3
times as thick as any truck on the market today, 5 times as thick as
Bubbles rice burner. BTW the whole body was also dipped in a zinc
coating. My truck has no rust, it sat in a barn for 13 years in
Oklahoma.

I'm thinking of painting it..Do you like the Poppie Red?
http://www.server7.com/images/BSG/special/yJAN03.jpg

does not have granny gears. It's just a slug.

Because of the 144 she is geared very very low.

Joe

CWM