posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

On Jun 7, 9:08 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Hey, Joe...you never answered about all the sailing you did this week.
I'm running a sea trial on a O'Day 35 tomorrow, so that'll be the 4th
boat I sailed this week and of course I'm sailing Heart of Gold all
weekend.
When was the last time you hoisted the sails on your houseboat?

RB
35s5
NY

I do not have a houseboat. April was the last time I took RedCloud
sailing, but sail Tomahawk..ie T/T RedCloud almost every day. I don't
blame you for looking for other boats to sail. If I had a boat with
big lambrogini type gull wing windows I'd be embarrased too. Hope you
got a ride on a descent boat

You never answered my questions.

1. Did you name Ghost after this flicks boat?
2. Do you see yourself as the Wolf Larson type when you call yourself
Captain.?
3. When are you going to scrub off the soot on the pressed wood
covered fireplace chimmney you have on your camp house?
4. When are you going to buy a descent car?
5. When is that book ever going to get published?

Joe