posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

On Jun 7, 7:02 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
He could have done a much better job with the Sea Wolf.
But for the average lubber like you, I guess it will be seen as a
realistic portrayal of a ship and crew at sea..

Yeah, you nailed it, Joe. You clearly understand the book and movie
since you were hoping for a reaslitic portrayal of a ship at sea and
didn't find one. Good work. We're all hoping you review John Huston's
Moby Dick next or as you'd title it, "Monster Whale vs. the Whalers."

RB
35s5
NY

Who's we're all? Are you speaking for your puppets or what?
What I was looking for is a well told story with background and common
sence to match.

What you call artistic view is about the same thing they did with the
Perfect Storm. In trying to create an artistic mood they made the crew
and Skipper of the Andrea Dora look like a boat load of retards....but
the lubbers ate it up.

I guess if you are watching an artist versions of mariners it would
be better if you are an baffon lubber and not have a clue so you can
enjoy it and not be bothered by the glaring stupity...huh?

Joe