posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

Face it Rob, the movie, just like "through dead eyes" would have been
much better had the producer hired a decent director.

No, no. Let's just say that you believe Michael Curtiz is a poor
director and leave it at that. Truly!

Oh and I'm so proud of you, you got to sail..Was it your first or
second time this year?

2nd sail this week, plus going this evening, tomorrow night, Saturday
and Sunday. You did actually mean this week, didn't you? I also sailed
on three different boats this week. Did you sail that much?

Glad you took the time to view the pictures..to bad the dead kids
are
not as good as your kid and not worty of American help

Bush has killed many kids in the last few years, which is why he'll
eventually be charged with being a war criminal.

RB
35s5
NY