posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bill Bill is offline

Default Men are totally incompetent!

No no no. There's no question the Exodus was going east. Any body of
water they had to cross was on their east. Why would they cross a body
of water that was on their west? Sea of Reeds, Red Sea no matter the
name the body of water had to be to the east of the Exodus or there
would be little reason to go across it. Check out the maps in the Bible
and you'll see what I mean.

I'm not that familiar with Exodus so please enlighten me. Where were
they going to and where did they come from? i thought they were going
from Egypt to what later bacame Israel. I may be wrong on the
destination but I am pretty sure they started in Egypt. I saw the ten
commandments years ago but I really don't remember. Now if they left
Egypt and crossed the Red Sea, according to you they went East. Is
that right?

Bill