Josh Assing Josh Assing is offline

Default Garmin GPS

I saw that right after I bought my 498 -- not sure the extra money is worth it;
but it sure is cool -- definatley not worth buying a 2nd unit for the added
features -- but if the price drops a fair amount; I'll take a 2nd look

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:28:40 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Anybody have or seen the new Garmin 545 GPS chartplotter? Impressive.
With the "Vision" chip, it overlays satellite images onto the charts, plus
will automatically generate a route to any destination, similar to the car
GPS systems, but taking into account your boat's specific criteria such as
draft and height.

Eisboch