posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

On Jun 6, 10:40 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Cool story, but like Rob lacking in everything realistic about
sailing.

LOL! Joe thinks London's The Sea Wolf had a "cool story." It's no
wonder that Joe sees the world in such two dimensional fashion.
Great weather here...I'm off for a sail at 1:00. Then sailing again
Friday eve, Saturday and Sunday. I'm all set to post videos again so
stand by for some actual sailing!

RB
35s5
NY

No dumbass the movie was cool. Yet it lacked a good director with any
nautical knowledge. Did you direct it?

Do you see yourself as the Captain Wolf Larson type when you call
yourself Captain?

Joe