D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message news sprach forth the following:

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , Gene
Kearns sprach forth the following:

On 01 Jun 2007 18:10:18 GMT, Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

In message , sprach
forth the following:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:33:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to
the chimp who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all
thought that was how you said it in those days.

I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper
pronounciation.

Maybe your pronunciation was perfect, but your math needs some real
help.....

1977-13=1964

??????????? Carter was elected in 1976.

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true. Resume drooling, old fart.

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:

XOM hasn't even outperformed the general market since the election:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EG...&z=m&q=l&c=xom

Huh?

http://tinyurl.com/3xsout

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true.

That's a ONE YEAR chart, ****wad. The election was held 11/07/06
(07/11/06
if you're some Eurohomo). Do us all a favor - Cobain yourself.

You never stated which election. Maybe you'll be able to comprehend a seven
year chart that does include 11/06/06.

Play that on your mandolin....