KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Sunbrela Colour

"Bruce" wrote in message

Just to clear the air, the traditional color for awnings was always
white.

From the days of sailing ships right up to sometime after ww-II when
the unwashed hordes took up "boating" the traditional awning was
bleached cotton canvas -- white that is.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)

Very true. Essie had white Sunbrella canvas when I bought her, 6 years ago.
I went to dark green as a "fashion statement," in part -- I thought it
looked better and accented the green cove stripe. Also, it looks clean even
when it's not -- which is not true of the white.