Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:21:29 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.

I'll agree Carter's Presidency wasn't successful, but I also think
history will show him in a better light. I keep wondering what would
have happened if Reagan hadn't discarded Carter's initiative to be energy
independent by 2000. Perhaps, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists,
if Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed
the Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

You mean, the way we're showing whomever our resolve in finding the missing
soldiers in Iraq? They're hostages, assuming they're alive. What would you
do about that?