Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:33:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to the
chimp
who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days. I noticed a lot of newscasters
saying the same thing in a 70s documentary that talked about 3MI

54% will accept anything. Anything at all, especially if they see it on
TV, which validates everything.

When I lived in Ohio in 1964, they were always advertising "Bedroom Suits"
for sale.