Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
On 01 Jun 2007 18:10:18 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
wrote:

"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days.
I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper pronounciation.
I was corrected about it 20 years earlier than that but they actually
taught science in my school in those days.
I just assumed it was only pedantic people who worried about it.
"Irregardless" it is "simular" to a lot of other mispronunciations I
hear every day ... but my inlaws are from Indiana ;-)

"He lives acrost from my house".

"Alls I want is coffee".

"I would've boughten some, but I ran out of cash".

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.