posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ASA'ers I miss....

"Ed Gordon" wrote in message
8...
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mooron and his Nordica
Skitch...I believe he had an IP 31
Capt. Neal...but still with us in many spirits
Dr. Armpit
Captkeywest
Steve (who had a Depressed 30) along with Sloco, ASA's most
humorless
member.
Masthed (that was me!)
John Cairns with his dull, but well sailed Catalina 28
Flying Tadpole....who will not be forgotten!
Mark with his Freedom 35
Old Thom...always a class act in spite of efforts to be otherwise.
Doug...who ended up in a powerboat, which is what he deserved!

And several others who gave of themselves sans sockpuppets and
political idiocy. They are mostly gone from here now, but all well
remembered.
Sail on in spirit!

RB
35s5
NY

Captain Neal's still here or at least that's what so many imbeciles
keep saying.

Capt. Wilbur Nellen Hubbard Neal MacArthur

Oh, I think I'm beginning to get it. Some think you're Captain Neal
disguised as Wilbur Hubbard but they're clueless so you're rubbing it
in
about how dumb they are. Am I right?

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon

There's a couple people here who are convinced Capt. Neal's coming back
and posting under every new name that shows up. They even thought he was
some sexy young think name of Ellen MacArthur. She posted pictures and
everything they asked about her to get in her boat and prove she sailed.
But they never believed her. They said she photoshopped everything. They
finally managed to run her off, I guess, since she hasn't posted in
months. But you can still check her out. I favorited her URL because she
was a hottie. Here she is for your viewing pleasure.

http://ellenmacarthur.badongo.com/album/

I used to know the password for her topless pictures but I can't
remember it and I didn't write it down. Drat!

Wilbur Hubbard