Jeff Jeff is offline

Default battery purchase recommendation wanted

* KLC Lewis wrote, On 6/1/2007 12:11 PM:

The only place I could find locally (more or less) that carried Trojan
batteries was Sportsman's Outlet down in DePere. Even there, the T-105's
were a special order. But from what I've read, Trojan prices have gone up
significantly over the past couple of years.

I had to make several calls. I had the feeling I found a cart dealer
who was making his big spring order and was happy to add a few in at
modest profit. It helps to be in New England, where there are lots of
golf cart vendors rehabbing the carts every spring. Every marine
dealer was up around $100. Actually, if I was special ordering I
might consider the oversized 6V batteries (T145?) that are a few
inches taller but have more capacity.