Marty S.

Default Trailer Tires

My suggestion would be to put the trailer up on blocks, remove the tires,
and take them to your local tire retailer and ask them for suggested
replacements.

--
Marty S.
Baltimore, MD USA

"Chris" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking to change the tires on an older boat trailer. The existing
tires have seen far too much weather and are cracked which would make them
extremely unsafe. Looking at them (and not being a trailer expert) they
indicate the size as being "A 78-13". From that scale I'd assume that

means
13 inch tires, however, in regards to the rest of the sizing I'm a little
unsure. When going into the store I saw many tires, but none with this

kind
of scaling. I believe this is the "old" way.

My question then is what is the comparable size to "A 78-13" in the

commonly
used sizing now (Canada).

?

Cheers