basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Since you're always wrong about everything you post, it makes me feel
great that you're calling me stupid. Thank you for the compliment.

Steve

The above sentence is all that is needed to fortify my belief that you
are nothing but an insecure blow hard. You think that you know it all,
and nobody else knows anything. Go write some little palm pilot
program and try to sell it, it's all that you are good at. And yes, I
probably would snap your little pencil neck. I can't stand ignorant
little assholes that hide behind newsgroups trying to act like they
know it all, when in fact the only thing they know is how to spin what
somebody says to make them SOUND like they know. You are an ignorant
person, truly. Why? Because you are too thick headed to learn. Someone
like you is impossible to teach, because no matter what someone else
knows, you'll claim to know more. Like Karate, huh? You are a fool.
You know nothing of the subject, yet try to make people, who read your
idiotic posts on the subject, think that you do. You are showing the
classic traits of insecurity. It makes no sense to go on trying to
talk sense to you, you are unteachable. How is your Karate training
going? Last night I was given my Asst. Instructor's package. I start
this evening, with a 6p.m. gold I and gold II class.