Esourcedesigns

Default Bayliner 185

Sounds a little high. Working at a marine dealership we sell the 175 base
price at $9995 and I think the 185 goes for about $12995. The bimini top
w/frame and the safety kit together would be an additional $550-$600. Prep is
another $450. I don't know what part of the country you are in but here's a
link to our site. http://www.marineoutlet.com/

Good luck on your purchase whatever you decide.

Dennis

We were quoted a price $15000. With
taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $16057.50. This is for the
Bayliner 185 w/ bikini top and coast guard package. Does this price
sound reasonable?

For the Bayliner 175 w/ bikini top and coast guard package the price
is $12,000. With taxes, ppep, freight, etc, the total is $12870.00.

Do you think the Bayliner 185 is worth $3217.50 more than the Bayliner
175?

This is our first boat purchase. We would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
JC