posted to rec.boats.building
Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default concrete submarine yacht is possible and affordable

On May 28, 10:41 am, OldNick wrote:
On 27 May 2007 21:06:03 -0700, wellmer wrote stuff
and I replied:

sorry...they remain affordable as submarine until the authorities
catch up and demand
removal
or refloating and justification

submarine yachts based on concrete hulls are possible, available and
affordable, building cost, maintainance cost, is lower than a similar
sized surface yacht. Check out my prototype of a 20 ton yacht
submarine i developed, built, dived, tested, back in the 90ties, at:
(http://concretesubmarine.com)
Let me hear your opinion, comments, input...looking for a network to
take this a step further...
Cheers Wil

Human bevaviour: Bestiality with a brain

Thats nothun, I built one from lead.