posted to rec.boats.paddle
Oci-One Kanubi Oci-One Kanubi is offline

Default why does the NPS want my social security number?

On May 27, 11:49 am, Todd Bradley wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
You should have given them your ATM card password. Mine's 4 numbers,
would make a great "last 4 digits of your SocSec number".

Personally, I feel a bit nervous about putting my ATM PIN on paper and
mailing it to the NPS, too. I'll call them on Tuesday to find out just
what they do with this number, and then decide whether or not to just
send them a random 4-digit number.

Don't make it random; make it something you will remember, so you can
quote it to them if they use it to match the people on the trip to the
people on the list.

I hope, if you have a hard time with this concept, that you didn't
vote for the current Administration.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty
--
Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll