KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default MarineMax service

"Duke Nukem" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:36:31 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:09:01 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

What about Building 7? Fire caused that one to fall down too?

Building 7 contained a command center for the City of New York as well
as a number of large data centers and trading floors. All of them had
stand by diesel generators and large amounts of stored diesel fuel.
The building interior caught fire from flaming debris when the north
tower came down. Eventually the stored diesel fuel caught fire also
which overwhelmed the steel skeletal structure.

Diesel fuel burns at temperatures high enough to soften steel and cause
buildings to fall into their own footprints? From now on, I weld with
diesel.

Assuming that you actually know how to weld and actually have a little
knowledge of metalurgy (which is highly suspect) then you should be
more than aware of exactly how high temperatures can get in enclosed
spaces when subjected to large volumes of heat generated by a large
volume of fuel. Ask a fire fighter sometime about how steel beams
bend when subjected to temperatures much lower than that produced by
diesel fuel. It's not a question of melting - it's a question of
weakening the steel - you aren't talking about hardened steel, but
mild steel. Once the heating and stress process starts, the failure
possibilities escalate exponentially.

As to welding, did you know that you can weld with gun powder? Of
course you didn't.

Nothing will stop the "Truthers" led by that illiterate moron Dylan
"Loose Brain" Avery whose only qualification engineering wise is the
fact that his knuckles don't drag on the ground when he walks.

Morons.

Dylan who?

I weld stick, mig, and tig, mild steels and stainless. Haven't gotten around
to aluminum yet. Why my welding should be "highly suspect" is beyond me,
other than as an ad hominem attack.

Isolated fires in three buildings would not be sufficient to utterly destroy
all three of those buildings, causing each and every one of them to collapse
in upon themselves in exactly the same way as with controlled demolition. It
had never happened before in the history of steel buildings, then suddenly
it happens three times in one day? Puh-leeeeese!