Default Creative ways to get something for nothing.

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:45:35 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:
... That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

Ignoring the pro-Wilbur bluster from ?Joe?,
, do you have any more detail on the
Neal/Wilbur/Ellen character, before I start a
paid search for him/it? by any chance?

Thanks

Brian Whatcott Anus OK

A paid search. Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah! What a ****. Is that why
your name is What****? Hey, guess what What****, today I stole a whole
shopping cart full of groceries at the local grocery store. Then I
knocked a little old lady over the head and stole her purse. Then I
kicked somebody's dog. Then I shot a cop dead. I feel badly about
kicking the dog. What are you gonna do about all these heinous crimes
boy?

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard