Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Creative ways to get something for nothing.

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 28, 10:56 am, Brian Whatcott wrote:
On 27 May 2007 17:30:47 -0700, Joe wrote:

This guy seems to have moved around in Florida, quite a bit.
************************************
Warren, Neal

removed
************************************
Perhaps he would know Capt. Neal??

Brian Whatcott Altus OK- Hide quoted text -

Whats up Brian..You are Da Man. You must hang with the men in Blue
huh?
Things a bit slow in red dirt clod land?

I called the number you provided and it was indeed a Neal Warren, I
was going to jab at him and make fun of the fellow for thinking
Baccardi was a high dollar rum.

He asked me how I got his number and I explaned that Brian Whatcott of
Oklahoma posted it on the internet for all to see and he said you
moved around allot,and that you said he was ripping off Wal-mart and
your local liquor stores.

He called me several choice words I can't repeat ...but man was he
mad as hell. He even said he is going to contact his lawyer Tuesday
morning and sue the F%#* out of you...or something like that.

Sorry I thought you had the right guy....oh well good luck dealing
with a pack of hungry lawyers who have evidence posted on the
internet.

Hope you do not lose your job as the wally world greeter over this.

Joe

Hi Joe,

you seem to be very, very sensitive on this issue.
Got a conscience?
Using a pseudonym?

Free advice: read the note I wrote.
Thieves get apprehended by cops, not folks
who put them down.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK- Hide quoted text -

Hey Brian, I hate both thieves and snitches.

You slandered some fellow who has nothing to do with this group by
posting his personal information. Not cool at all.

I think it would be real smart to call the fellow who's personal
information you posted and say you are sorry for being so ignorant.
You would be well advised to retract your statement about him and tell
him you fell for one of Neals oldest trolls.

BTW who elected you sheriff?

Joe

You reposted it also... however, you're right. That's not Neal aka Wilber
aka Ellen aka thief/liar.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com