Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Creative ways to get something for nothing.

"Capt. JG" wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

You've probably read about my battery scam and my printer cartridge
scam. Here's another couple of good ones.

This scam is called price arbitrage.

Cappy, I expect better of you, the scheme you discribe is not
"arbitrage", do break out a dictionary and look the word up.

Cheers
Marty

He's taking advantage of the price difference between honestly paying for it
and dishonestly paying less than he should.

I realize than Jon, however arbitrage is buying something in one marker
and selling it in another for profit, (well, hopefully for profit),
usually refers to currency transactions, but could be commodities.

I believe the word for Cappy's scheme is "fraud".

Cheers
Marty