posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Default MarineMax service

Bruce wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007 05:14:42 +0000, Larry wrote:

HK wrote in
:

Yep, it's the Jew-hating, Crazy Larry of old, back to haunt us.

Anytime someone questions their Wall or genocide....**** happens.

Larry

Larry, I'm old enough that I watched the new reel films of the
liberation of some of the camps. I read the photo essays published in
the news magazines at the time the camps were liberated. Do you really
believe that all that stuff was faked?

Do you believe that the numerous WW-II "war criminal" trials were
faked? If it was all a conspiracy then why was the only rational
defense ever offered by the defendants "they ordered me"; "I was only
obeying orders"; "it wasn't me, it was somebody else". Nobody ever
offered, "it never happened" as a defense.

I believe that one of the burdens placed on the prosecution in all
western nations is to prove that a crime actually has been committed.
Yet, in none of the trials, that I have read about, has there been any
mention that the prosecution could not prove the crime had been
committed.

If you want to argue about numbers then you may have a viable argument
but to argue that a significant number of jews, as well as other Nazi
decreed undesirables, were not killed in the camps simply doesn't
stand on its own two feet unless you first offer proof that a
significant amount of the news published at the time was faked.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)

Larry is psychotic, Bruce. Therefore, you are wasting your time
discussing reality with him.