posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default MarineMax service

On Mon, 28 May 2007 09:22:39 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

Given that the cover up of the "My Lai incident", which caused the
death of a relatively few people when viewed in the context of 9/11,
didn't work it is unrealistic to believe that the theorists
explanation is logical.

That's basically what makes all these conspiracy theories fall apart:
Not one credible conspirator ever comes to light.
Same with all the JFK conspiracy crap.
At least on that one lots of con men made some money selling books,
docus and movies to the dupes.
Remember that character who claimed to be Howard Hughes heir?
Said he gave Hughes a ride once, or lent him a dime for a phone call
when Howard's car had broke down, so old Howard left him his fortune.
When I saw that first pop up in the newspapers, I thought what a load
of bs. Visited my Dad that night and damned if he wasn't talking
about how lucky that guy was, and wishing he'd been the one to give
old Howard a ride or lend him a dime that night. LOL.
The 9/11 conspiracy bs is such bs I don't think much money can be
made.
No way Larry is gonna spend a dime on this stuff.
But anybody who would even bother downloading a movie taped
from under the shirt of somebody in the audience is suspect.
Imagine watching that crap, seeing a grainy movie that includes people
returning with their popcorn in the frame, and the occasional chest
hair flashing across the screen. Jesus H. Christ!
So you never know.

--Vic