Default Creative ways to get something for nothing.

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On May 27, 6:42 pm, Brian Whatcott wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:20:58 GMT, Charlie Morgan wrote:
Ah, well,well! Any ideas which state?
Is this the 35 yr old Warren in Florida?
Not too many go by this name either.

Good Luck

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

He is in Florida, but he's not 35. You won't easily find a listing,
as he's
something of a "transient". Try homeless shelters. At one time he
had a very
forlorn Coronado 27 sailboat that he lived on, but that was seized
as derilict
and is now broken up in a landfill.

CWM

This guy seems to have moved around in Florida, quite a bit.
************************************
Warren, Neal
267 Emerson Dr NW

Palm Bay, FL 32907-7899

(321) 725-4252
************************************
Perhaps he would know Capt. Neal??

Brian Whatcott Altus OK- Hide quoted text -

Whats up Brian..You are Da Man. You must hang with the men in Blue
huh?
Things a bit slow in red dirt clod land?

I called the number you provided and it was indeed a Neal Warren, I
was going to jab at him and make fun of the fellow for thinking
Baccardi was a high dollar rum.

He asked me how I got his number and I explaned that Brian Whatcott of
Oklahoma posted it on the internet for all to see and he said you
moved around allot,and that you said he was ripping off Wal-mart and
your local liquor stores.

He called me several choice words I can't repeat ...but man was he
mad as hell. He even said he is going to contact his lawyer Tuesday
morning and sue the F%#* out of you...or something like that.

Sorry I thought you had the right guy....oh well good luck dealing
with a pack of hungry lawyers who have evidence posted on the
internet.

Hope you do not lose your job as the wally world greeter over this.

Joe

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah! That What**** sure is a
loser!

Wilbur Hubbard