posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
tlindly tlindly is offline

Default MarineMax service

Messing In Boats wrote in
ups.com:

As a fellow police officer I would expect that a

snip
On May 25, 4:20 pm, Larry wrote:
snip
They think everyone should kiss their corporate asses....

Larry
--

Most Marine stores think of themselves as a;
Luxury Market.

If they ONCE catch you buying anything at full price from them,
they will forever class you as a GentileMan and expect you to
want full service and first class treatment forever and anon.
If you ever question a price or service, you will fall from grace
in their eyes [they still see you as Gentile, can't 'do it yourself',
or search for reasonable prices elsewhere, but now you are a
pauper in that situation and they can treat you with the same
Disdain that the still-well-to-do treat them with.]

But then, if you Can't do-it-yourself, then I suppose you Will
Have to "kiss their Corporate Asses", or grease your own...