posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default MarineMax service

On May 25, 2:43?am, Messing In Boats wrote:
I recently brought mt boat into their Wrightsville Beach, SC facility
for repair. Their tech misdiagnosed the problem and replaced all my
fuel filters instead of finding the one bad fuel injector. Then they
wanted to rebuild or replace all the injectors and the injector pump,
so I pulled out and found someone else. What's interesting is the
letter I got from their service advisor after I complained about
spending over $200 and not having my boat fixed. He may not be much of
a service advisor, but he sure has a future in customer relations

Mr. XXXXX, I also hope that your further posting paint the entire
truth. When you begin attacking honesty and integrity, search hard
and try to tell the truth. In your attempts to attack Marinemax, and
its employees, you are the one who lost out. I hope if the truth
finds its way on to your blogs, you have time left to repair what it
took a life time to build, HONESTY & INTEGRITY. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR
JOURNEY.

Service Advisor

MarineMax Wrightsville Beach"

Customer relations?

Heck he's got a future as a regular poster to rec.boats. He's got all
the
basics down. You start with a disagreement over a technical issue and
then allow it to escalate to an exchange of nasty personal remarks. :-)