posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default MarineMax service

On 25 May 2007 02:43:20 -0700, Messing In Boats
wrote:

I recently brought mt boat into their Wrightsville Beach, SC facility
for repair. Their tech misdiagnosed the problem and replaced all my
fuel filters instead of finding the one bad fuel injector. Then they
wanted to rebuild or replace all the injectors and the injector pump,
so I pulled out and found someone else

Well, let me say this.

When I had a bad injector in my FICHT, they replaced all of them and
the fuel pump.

And I can say that in the automotive world, it's not at all uncommon
to replace all the injectors if one goes bad.

I think you were off base on this one and owe them an apology.